Company Name: View Jobs at Britam
Required Experience: 3 years
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Job Type: Full Time
We are seeking to fill several vacancies across our branch network to meet our recruitment and productivity targets across the board in line with the newly launched 2016-2020 Go for Gold Strategy.
The applicants should be focused, self-driven and proactive. They should have experience in recruiting and developing a high calibre team capable of meeting their individual and company targets.
The individual should also be good selling insurance products and other financial services and will also be expected to sell and meet a given personal target.
The main role of a Unit Manager will be to ensure that high production targets are met through a team of Financial Advisors and his/her personal production.
- Sales planning that achieves the set goals and objectives.
- Selling of Life Products and other company products as targets prescribe.
- Quality recruitment, selection and retention of productive Financial Advisors.
- Conducting trainings on company products, processes, sales and soft skills to achieve results.
- Conduct Field Training with Financial Advisors to ensure hands on approach to sales
- Performance management and supervision to drive sales across all product lines and meet targets.
- Provide one-to-one coaching, mentoring and motivation to members of their teams and ensure that they effectively implement strategies and agreed action plans.
- Market segmentation and opening of markets for financial advisors to secure business.
- Meeting the set persistency levels of life business and retention targets for other lines of business.
- Providing effective customer service to both prospective and existing customers
- Preparing sales and other management reports as required from time to time
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the Branch Manager
- A business related degree is a minimum requirement or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Life Insurance Unit Management will be an added advantage
- Relevant professional qualifications in COP. However, certification or proof of study in ACII, AIIK or CIM will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills