Job Type: Full Time
Required Experience: 5 years
Company Name: Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
Job Level: Mid level
Education Level: Bachelor
Valid Until: 2nd December 2019
Gross Salary: 40k
- Receive and forward all types of goods and deliveries in and out of the stores to the correct point of storage area
- Follow all standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Monitor Periodic Automatic Replacement levels for all the running items to ensure proper levels.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
- Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
- Ensure cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean & tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
- Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by chief accountant as per the operations procedure
- Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
- Post all invoices using the ERP System. .
- Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management system
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in purchasing and supplies management/procurement.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a store keeper. Previous experience as an IT store keeper will be an added advantage.
- Basic understanding of storekeeping, principles and procedures.
- Experience in stock control and dispatch planning.
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Should be well conversant with Tally and MS Excel
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the subject (Storekeeper – IT Products) on or before Monday 2nd December 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.