Company Name: Flint International
Job Type: Full Time
Over the last 20 years Flint has listened intently to the needs of our customers. As they expand across the planet they encounter regional challenges linked to compliance and regulation. Flint has worked tirelessly to understand these challenges, invest in local legal entities and help remove the barriers to growth for our customers to ensure they are able to comply in their areas of interest. Flint acknowledges its responsibilities in relation to tackling modern slavery and commits to complying with the provisions in the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
With a varied workload and travel schedule, working as part of a dynamic and highly skilled team, the position offers interesting work for knowledgeable and experienced consulting engineers with strong network security expertise and developed customer-facing consulting skills.Role & Responsibilities:
- Security CEs are expected to be able to take the lead role in projects, possibly managing less experienced engineers to ensure a successful outcome to the project.
- Responsibility for delivery of both subscription project
- Lead implementation of recommendations based on best practice on large infrastructure, and develop procedure to minimize service impact.
- Work as part of a team of highly skilled engineers working daily at the end customer premises to support its network infrastructure.
- Develop design (HLD, LLD) and implementation (NIP, NRFU, NMP) technical documentation for customer at high-standards of quality and following cisco templates and procedures.
- Minimum of 10 years of security experience is mandatory of which at least 8 must be on network security as deep and primary technical focus.
- The candidate will possess expert level internet working troubleshooting in a large-scale network environment using security products from Cisco and other vendors.
- Very strong technical account liaison and customer management / consulting skills are mandatory.
- The candidate must have a deep technical knowledge on implementation, troubleshooting and managing the following Cisco security solutions:
- NGFW FTD (firewall, IPS and AMP)
- Cisco ISE (migration from ACS to ISE, Wireless and Wired environments and integrations with other security solutions via pxgrid)
- Other technologies such as Stealthwatch, ESA, ASA and scripting are highly desirable.
- Expert level knowledge in network security including architecture and configuration of Cisco routers, firewalls and a wide range of security products is required.
- NCEs should be CCIE Security qualified.
- University/college degree equivalent is expected and an advanced degree is strongly preferred.
- Other beneficial qualifications are CISSP, TOGAF, CCDE, CEH, CISA and CISM, or other relevant security qualifications such as those from Check Point, Netscreen, Symantec etc.