Company Name: Kis
Job Type: Full Time
Responsible for fees collection & all the accounting and finance matters as assigned by the KISC Schools management. He/she should be good in dealing with numbers & with high levels of
- Custody and maintenance of books of accounts and accountable documents;
- Ensure proper fees records are kept at all times and requisite meal receipts etc are issued correctly.
- Ensuring a proper paper trail for each transaction is kept Developing management mechanism of school’s
resources & statutory compliance.
- Planning and evaluating cost reduction measures Managing, evaluating, accounting systems for the school
- Constant check on possible fraud and errors;
- Working with auditors in ensuring accountability
- Preparation and monitoring of school’s budget
- Developing working relations with professionals e.g. bankers, auditors
- Prepare requisitions for different requirements of the school Safeguarding the school assets by providing
proper coding and records
- Supervising of all non-teaching and subordinate staff under him/her
- Preparing regular financial reports as instructed from time to time.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya finalist or in possession of any other recognized qualification
equivalent to CPA (Kenya)
- Bachelor degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance, Economics or a combination of any or any other
relevant degree will be an added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in the accounting practice in a school or any other public or private institution
will be an added advantage
- Must be conversant with Sage or any other major ERPs.