Company Name: Colgate-palmolive
Job Type: Full Time
Every day, millions of consumers around the world trust our products to care for themselves and the ones they love. Colgate-Palmolive is a global company serving people in over 200 countries and territories with consumer products that make their lives healthier and more enjoyable. Colgate manufactures and markets oral care, personal care, home care and pet nutrition products under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
Remote working option during the current situation
Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country
# 101681 – Nairobi, Nairobi Municipality, Kenya
Would you like to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to collaborate with teams across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions?
If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. We, at Colgate, take immense pride in our brand which fuels our workplace to encourage innovative thinking, champion experimentation, promote authenticity and thus contribute to our enduring success.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile…every single day!Scope of responsibility
- The Customer Service & Logistics Manager has responsibility for providing collaborative end to end Customer Service and Logistics solutions that leverage joint capabilities and expertise in support of Colgate’s customer development and Customer Service & Logistics strategies.
- Facilitates the Colgate Business Planning (CBP) process.
- Responsible for delivering excellent service to the customers, and leading all aspects of and driving efficiencies in the Demand planning, order to cash process, regional warehousing & logistics, working capital and business simplification.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of standard methodologies across the organization and ensures that collaborative initiatives are agreed, developed and executed with excellence.
- Single point of contact for the cluster General Managers in terms of Customer Services & Logistics decision making and responsibility.
This role has Two direct reports, a Demand Planning Manager and a Logistics Manager which falls within the overall scope of the CS & L Manager’s team, and are responsible for delivering the desired scope of activities:
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in business/logistics or equivalent
- 5 plus years experience in FMCG Demand/Inventory/Logistics/Operations and People Management
- Digital Literacy – SAP, Excel, Google Suite Apps