Company Name: Roche Kenya
Education Level: BA/BSc/HND
Job Type: Full Time
Quality Responsible Pharmacist is a fixed term 1 year contract attached to the medical team.
The Role Entails The Following Responsibilities
- Proactively monitors and oversees external regulatory changes affecting affiliate quality and compliance.
- Drives the Affiliate Management Review Process ensuring that key quality or compliance issues are communicated effectively to senior management and appropriate actions are taken.
- Works in partnership with key affiliate stakeholders and Quality Country Cluster Lead (QCCL )to maintain quality standards and to support continuous improvement in the Affiliate.
- Leads the Risk Management Process for Medical Compliance at local level to proactively identify, manage and treat risks in order to support the business objectives of the local organization.
- Drives and enables the overall CAPA Management process at local level.
- Ensures the implementation of global processes and process improvement initiatives in their affiliate with the necessary local subject matter experts in collaboration with the Quality Country Cluster Lead (QCCL)
Who You Are
You are passionate about the impact on patients you can have, you are playful with the uncertainty the dynamics of the country served will bring whilst you will stay your course towards the long-term vision? You are a self-starter and energized by new learning opportunities the cultural and market environment will provide you? Then you are the individual we look for. In order to set you up for success you require the following qualifications, Mindset and Behaviors
- Bachelor degree in science or biology related field.
- Understanding of Quality Principles related to ISO 9001.
- Good stakeholder management and the ability to effectively collaborate across a global organization.
- Ability to influence, act as a change agent, build consensus and manage conflict in challenging situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening and decision making skills.
- Well-organized, detail oriented professional and ability to prioritize and make decisions.
- Highly self-motivated; able to lead initiatives with authority.
- Fluency in English and local language.
Are you inspired and energized by the opportunity to co-create the future of patients in East Africa? If yes, then make your mark and apply to this exciting opportunity!