Company Name: City Eye Hospital
Job Type: Full Time
City Eye Hospital is a social venture that provides quality and affordable eye care to people living in East Africa. Our primary mandate is to provide affordable and accessible eye care. Accessible on both fronts of location and price.
Our Ref: CEH/HR/REC/022/2021 Terms of Engagement Permanent
Department: Business Development Place of work:
Reporting to: Quality Control Assistant No. of Vacancies 1
Main Purpose of the Role
The incumbents shall work with the optical shop team to ensure that all prescription lenses are ordered and dispensed on time to clients while upholding City Eye Hospital’s standards of excellence in customer service.Qualifications
- Diploma or higher in any business-related field or social sciences.
- Certificate in Front Office/Customer Care Management/ Client Relations/ Public Relations shall be an added advantage
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Interpersonal communication and Customer Care Skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to uphold and align oneself with the core values of city eye hospital.
- Able to and willing to work in Nyeri and/or any other place that they may be deployed within Kenya