Company Name: Kis
Job Type: Full Time
Responsible for planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the
children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Prepare and plan relevant creative and educative teaching activities
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the pupils and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic
- Provide necessary accommodations and modifications for the growth and success of all pupils.
- Be accountable for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all pupils and provide pupil feedback so they
- Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for pupil behavior.
- Consistently meet the ambitious goals of a rapidly-growing organization.
- Degree/Diploma in Education(P1) or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with TSC
- At least 2 years teaching experience.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken