Company Name: Krones Lcs Center East Africa Limited
Job Type: Internship
Synonymous with holistic systems engineering: Krones For machines, lines and complete factories – Krones, the one-stop shop The Krones Group, headquartered in Neutraubling, Germany, plans, develops and manufactures machines and complete lines for the fields of process, filling and packaging technology. Its product portfolio is rounded off by information technology, factory planning and products from Krones’ subsidiaries as intralogistics, valve production etc. Every day, millions of bottles, cans, and special-shaped containers are handled on lines from Krones, particularly in breweries, the soft-drinks sector and at producers of still or sparkling wines and spirits, but also in the food and luxury-goods industries, plus the chemical, cosmetics and pharmaceutical sectors. Since being founded in 1951, Krones has become far more than a traditional-style machinery and line manufacturer: it has evolved into an all-round vendor for its clients. Mechanical engineering, line expertise, process engineering, microbiology and information technology have here been harmoniously integrated for optimum synergies.
The Marketing intern contributes to the organisational goal by collaborating with our team primarily in all stages of our campaigns. The intern’s insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain data base of Customers in Marketing Software (CRM)
- Create Marketing content in cooperation with Corporate Communications colleagues around the world and internal stakeholders
- Analyse marketing data and create visuals on success of campaigns
- Advise on marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help organize marketing events
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Support with any other duties as assigned by the organization.
Qualification and education required
University Degree in Marketing or similar relevant fieldKnowledge and Experience
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Understanding of business administration
- Adept at report writing and presenting findings
Skills and Personal competency
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
NB: Please attach a campaign or promotion material you have worked on previously among your application documents (not mandatory).