Deputy Director Legal Research Jobs, Latest Legal Jobs, PSC Jobs,
JOB GRADE BRS 3 (1) POST
The Deputy Director, Legal Research will report to the Director Legal Compliance and Research.
- Duties and responsibilities will entail:- initiating the formulation and review of research policies, strategies and procedures;
- providing leadership in research and development programs and activities;
- promoting research on social, economic and political trends and their impact on business registration;
- identifying stakeholders to support and fund legal research;
- initiating implementation of the research policy on business registration;
- setting benchmarks and standards for legal research;
- implementing research findings and recommendations of reports.
A person shall qualify for appointment of the Deputy Director Legal Research if that person:
- Is a Kenyan Citizen;
- Has seven(7) years relevant working experience;
- Has served in the grade of Assistant Director, Legal Research or in a comparable position for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines:- Law, Economics/Statistics, Business Administration/Management, Education,Sociology, Political Science, Development Studies or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A master’s degree from a recognized institution will be an added advantage;
- Must be a member, in good standing, of a professional body;
- Demonstrates computer literacy;
- Demonstrates professional competence.
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All applicants shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post or position during the interview.