Company Name: Ministry Of Environment
Job Type: Internship
The respective successful candidates shall:
- Be employed on a twelve (12) months contract; and
- Earn a consolidated salary of kshs. 25,000.00 per month.
The position holder will assist the Project Manager in the following
duties and responsibilities:
- Design of a chemicals database;
- Maintaining an inventory of electronic resources, design of awareness materials, printing and exhibitions.
- Drafting a project communications strategy/plan, that will be in-cooperated with the annual work plans, and
- Coordinating and overseeing the implementation of public awareness activities across all project components;
- Facilitating the design and maintenance of the project website/web pages and ensure it is up-to-date and
- Facilitating learning and sharing of knowledge and experiences relevant to the project;
- Preparation of project reports for workshops;
- Providing ME&F with administrative and logistical support and assistance; and Documenting Project Reports.
An Applicant must possess the following:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Information Communication and Technology, Computer Science, or any other relevant qualification from a recognized institution;
- Ability to ICT, and especially website design, desktop publishing software, or any other relevant package; and
- Good oral and written communication skills