Company Name: Kisii County
Job Type: Full Time
JG ‘J’ (2POSTS)
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:
- analyzing, designing, coding, testing, implementing computer programs providing user support; and
- maintaining support systems and training of users;
- repairing and maintaining of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
- receiving, installing and certifying of Information Communication Technology equipment; and
- configuring of new InformationCommunication Technology equipment.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Bachelor’s degree any Information Communication Technology related discipline
- Higher Diploma in Computer Science/Information Communication Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
Women and People living with disability are encouraged to apply, clearly indicating the type of disability.
Only shortlisted & successful candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
All applications should be accompanied by a copy of National ID Card, a detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials, to reach on or before 5th June, 2020 at 5.00p.m.addressed to:-
THE ACTING SECRETARY/CEO,
KISII COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O Box 1848- 40200 –Kisii, Kenya.
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the County Public Service Board’s offices off Kisii-Kilgoris highway near the Kisii Cathedral junction.
This schedule is available on our website at www.kisii.go.ke
KISII COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER