Company Name: Siaya Bondo Water And Sanitation Company Limited (sibowasco)
Job Type: Full Time
SIBO Water and Sanitation Company Limited (SIBOWASCO) was established as a Private limited liability Company limited by guarantee on 14th June 2006 under the Companies Act (Cap. 486) of the Laws of Kenya. On 27th June 2006 the Company was contracted through a Service Provision Agreement (SPA) by Lake Victoria South Water Services Board (LVSWSB) to provide water and sanitation services to the residents of Siaya and Bondo and the surrounding towns.
(Scale 1) NO. 2Duties/Responsibilities
- Ensure timely collection of all revenue generated and billed as per policies and procedures
- Organize, coordinate and monitor the work within the Area,
- Ensure cash less revenue collection at the Area
- Maintain accurate records on customers, and this includes all telephone contacts of customers
- Ensure timely response to Customer enquiries and complaints
- Ensure effective communication between customer and the company in order to establish conducive working environment
- Ensure provision of quality services to customers as per established standards
- Maintain accurate records on customer complaints in order to identify areas of problems and take appropriate measures
- Monitor bill distribution
- Monitor the provision of services to the customer
- Ensure proper documentation and signing of new connection contract between the client and the company
- Management of stores at the Area level;
- Ensure proper and timely handling of customer complaints/queries/applications;
- Visit major customers from time to time
- Remind customers of their bill balances from time to time.
- Certificate/Diploma in Business Management/Administration/Mass communication, public relations or in any other related field.
- Have successfully served as a Customer Care Assistant in a comparable position with similar responsibilities for at least three two (2) years.
- High degree of integrity and dependability
- Have good interpersonal relations and communication skills.