Communications Specialist Jobs, Current Communications Jobs, World Vision Jobs
- World Vision Kenya (WVK) is a non-profit international Christian humanitarian organization that is dedicated to working with children, families and communities to address causes of poverty and injustice in the society.
- WVK seeks the services of Communications Specialists (consultants) in the following categories: Photography, Videography, Graphic Design, Feature Writing and Editing.
Eligible candidates should meet the following minimum requirements
- Attach Certificate of Registration (if a registered firm)
- Attach copy of CR12 or Business registration document detailing firms directors (if a registered firm)
- Attach KRA PIN registration document for firm or individual
- Attach valid Tax Compliance Certificate for firm or individual
- Attach CV of self or personnel (if a registered firm) who possess relevant qualification and experience to carry out work in the above listed categories
- Attach details of similar or relevant works (portfolio) in the above listed categories completed within the last five years giving details of clients who may be contacted for more information.
- Eligible candidates need to be skilled in the use of applications relevant to their area of expertise such as Adobe Creative Cloud (In-design, light room, Premiere pro, After Effects and Animate etc.) Final Cut, Corel Suits, UI Design Apps and other Professional Applications.
- They should also have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Eligible candidates are required to have their own equipment for executing tasks in the above listed categories.