Company Name: Cytonn Investments
Job Type: Full Time
Cytonn Investments is an investments and real estate company, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and DC Metro area – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region. Our alternative investments solutions are based on four main products: real estate, structured solutions, private equity and advisory. Most of the investment opportunities in Sub Saharan Africa are not in the listed markets, hence our focus on alternative investments to find uncommon value and returns for our clients.
Reporting to the Business Development Associate, the call centre representative will be tasked with managing incoming calls form clients, troubleshooting problems, providing information and maintaining logs in the databaseResponsibilities
- Effectively handle clients calls, queries and emails
- Build strong relationship management and integration with other business units across the company for efficient services delivery to clients
- Identifying opportunities to improve current processes to be at par with the changing client requirements
- Handling clients complaints and ensuring that they have been resolved.
- Keep all relevant clients’ records and contact details.
- Acting as the lead in providing an integrated approach across different business units to ensure effective customer service
- Prepare various reports for senior management.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have achieved at least a C plain or equivalent in high school
- A diploma certificate in any field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with strong work ethic
- Great service attitude towards customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate the ability to handle pressure and performs duties well to completion
- Prior experience as a call center representative will be an added advantage
- Prior experience as a call centre representative will be an added advantage
This gives you the unique opportunity to learn in a real business environment in the context of investment management in a company led by young, dynamic and creative executives with worldwide exposure.