Company Name: Kwale County Public Service Board
Job Type: Full Time
Kwale County is located in south coast of Kenya.
Assistant Instructor Welding JG F
This is the entry and training grade for the Assistant Youth Training Instructors Cadre. An Instructor at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Youth Training Instructor.Duties and Responsibilities will involve:-
- Provide theoretical and practical instruction in the area of specialization
- Preparing and maintaining schemes of work, lesson plans, lesson notes, trainee records, teaching and learning materials.
- Carrying out trainee assessment.
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of tools and equipment
- Coordinating co-curricular activities.
- Maintaining trainee discipline.
- Any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Must be of sound mind
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D+ and above
- Trade Test grade One (1) Certificate or its equivalent on the relevant field.
- At least Three years relevant experience.
- Must be a person of high integrity
Must comply with Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Ethics and values by forwarding valid;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) Clearance
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC) Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) Clearance Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Applicants must attach copies the following documents:-
- National Identity Card
- Academic and professional certificates
- Leaving certificates and other testimonials (if any)
- Clearance certificates from the following Government entities:-
- KRA Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Self Declaration Form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
All applicants submitting their applications directly to our offices should be on face masks and adhere to health protocols like keeping social distance and washing your hands.