Company Name: Oasis Healthcare
Job Type: Internship
Oasis healthcare group is a company that runs a chain of facilities which aim to provide a 3 tier referral system to enable clients benefit from quality healthcare and also be seen by all appropriate healthcare cadre when need arises. It consists of skilled and dedicated health specialists, professionals, support staff, volunteers and physicians who promote wellness, prevent disease and injury, and provide healthcare every day to a diverse population in Kenya, especially those living in urban centres.
No of Positions: 4
Job Location: Kisii Region
This is a three months Internship opportunity for fresh graduates or candidates with at most 6 months’ internship experience in accounts and willing to pursue a career in accounting and finance.Duties and Responsibilities shall include:
- Posting of daily transactions.
- Assist in the verification of physical accounts documents.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports.
- Handling of sensitive and confidential accounts information with honesty and integrity.
- Assist in all the accounts reconciliations.
- Perform any other duty assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Must possess high integrity standards.
- Must be detail oriented and ready to learn.